Monday, March 16: Today is No Selfies Day! Try to go a full day without sending any selfie Snapchats or posts on Instagram. It might be a challenge, but you can do it.
Tuesday, March 17: Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Be sure to sport some green and be safe!
Wednesday, March 18: It’s nearly impossible to be bored on Wednesday with all of these options:
- Come to Game Night located at the game room in Waldron at 4 p.m. Sponsored by Commuter Life, this event will include free food, friends and fun.
- If you’re a senior, make sure you stop by Senior Salute in Yehl from 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. You can finalize all of your details for graduation in one place and win prizes!
- Into poetry? Don’t miss ‘An Evening of Poetry with Berwyn Moore and Russell Brickey’ from 7 – 9 p.m. in the Palumbo third floor lounge. Sponsored by College of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences.
- “Nosferatu,” a silent film based on the story of Dracula, will be playing at the Knight Club at 8 p.m.
Thursday, March 19: Learn more about deaf culture during American Sign Language Night at 6 p.m. in Yehl Ballroom. This event will be instructed by students in ASL 1 and ASL 2 classes as well as those in the community who use sign language daily.
Friday, March 20: Friday is an Admitted Student Day hosted by the Office of Admissions. Welcome to campus, future Knights! #GannonAccepted
- The Alumni and Senior Social networking event is tonight at 7.pm. in the Old Main Boardroom. More information and registration here.
Saturday, March 21: Stop by the Knight Club and catch a showing of “Dracula: Untold” at 9 p.m. This movie tells the tale of the origins of the infamous Vlad Tepes, the real-life inspiration behind Count Dracula. It’s sure to be a scary good time.