Monday, March 23: It’s National Puppy Day! Give yourself some pet therapy and visit the pooches at the pet store in the mall.
Tuesday, March 24:
- We take our meal swipes for granted. Donate your leftover meal swipes to the Catholic Relief Services’ Food Fast. The fast will be until 5 p.m. and guest speakers will be discussing why hunger directly affects our community.
- When Cultures Go Pop: Presentations of Global Cultures by the Foreign Language Faculty
Wednesday, March 25: HAPPY ADVISING DAY!
- Participate in #WellnessWednesday by attending a lecture given by Gannon professor Dr. Robert Rawding. This discussion, titled “Sleep: I Need How Much??” talks about college how sleep is directly correlated to good health. The lecture will be in Zurn 104 at 7:00 p.m.
- It’s B-Movie Wednesday at the GU Knight Club. Come check out ‘The Last Man on Earth’ at 8 p.m.
Thursday, March 26: Today is Purple Day! Sport some purple! It is, after all, the color of royalty.
Friday, March 27:
- There will be a Fish Fry sponsored by the Israel T.R.A.V.E.L at the Knight Club from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Support a good cause and grab some tasty food!
- Friday and Saturday are Admitted Student Days. Welcome to campus #FutureKnights! #GannonAccepted
Saturday, March 28: Participate in Earth Hour. For one hour today, don’t use any electricity. Unplug your chargers, lights and utilities for exactly one hour. Mother Earth will thank you.