Monday, June 22:
- Gannon Summer Orientation Session I – Join us in welcoming the newest #guKnights to campus! #GannonAccepted
- 8:00 a.m. – An exhibit from the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum will be on display in the Nash Library at Gannon University from now until October.
- 7:00 p.m. – City/County Baseball game at Jerry Uht Park.
Tuesday, June 23:
- 1:30 p.m. – Drawing with Deborah Sementelli at Lifeworks Erie.
- 5:00 p.m. – Presque Isle Downs Live Horse Racing
Wednesday, June 24:
- 12:00 p.m. – Stop down to the Erie Art Museum for a mid-day musical break featuring the Erie Philharmonic.
- 5:30 p.m. – UPMC Sunset Music Series is hosting Sirsy at Presque Isle Beach 1.
- 7:30 p.m. – Dancing with the Stars Live: Perfect Ten Tour is at the Erie Insurance Arena.
Thursday, June 25:
- 8:30 a.m. – Explore your backyard summer walking tour hosted by LifeWorks Erie.
- 6:00 p.m. – The Erie downtown block party will be at the Plymouth Tavern this week.
Friday, June 26:
- 4:00 p.m. – Attend nuts about yoga at the Secret Squirrel for just $10.
- 12:10 p.m. – The Erie Chamber Orchestra Brass Quartet is performing at the Cathedral of St. Paul.
- 7:00 p.m. – Spotlight Dance Spectacular will be held at the Warner Theatre.
- 8:00 p.m. – Angels in America is being performed at Dramashop on State Street.
Saturday, June 27:
- 7:05 p.m. The Erie Seawolves Baseball game at Historic Jerry Uht Park. Stick around until the end of the game for a fireworks display and to get autographs from the players.
- 8:00 p.m. – Angels in America is being performed at the Dramashop on State Street.
Sunday, June 28:
- 1:35 p.m. – Its family fun day at the Erie Seawolves Baseball game at Historic Jerry Uht Park. Stick around until the end of the game and play catch with your friends and family on the field. (Don’t forget your ball and glove!)