Experience Gannon; and feel more than just the lake effect.
Erie has a lot going on this summer, and Gannon is right in the center of the action! Join us on July 12 or August 9 for a Flip Flop Friday where you will experience more than just a day at the beach!
Our Flip Flop Fridays give you and your parents the opportunity to visit Gannon and get a first-hand look at what our programs have to offer, while also experiencing a beautiful summer weekend in Erie!
The day will begin with registration at 9:30 a.m. followed by a welcome beginning
promptly at 10:00 a.m. Activities for the day include:
- Tour campus, including our newly renovated academic buildings where you can explore our high-tech laboratories and classrooms
- Meet with faculty and current students from each academic discipline
- Picnic lunch, complete with a live radio station remote
- Admissions and Financial Aid presentation
- Academic demonstrations within each college
…and so much more!
So whether you have already jumped into the college search process or are just beginning to get your feet wet, our Flip Flop Fridays are for you. You can find out more information, view a complete schedule and register for the event by visiting gannon.edu/events, or by contacting the Office of Admissions at 800-GANNON-U or firstname.lastname@example.org.