1. Opened in 2010, the SSC offers services that were previously spread across campus in one centralized location on the first floor of Palumbo.
2. A friendly, devoted staff works diligently from the moment a student enters the university to assisting with graduate school applications or job interviews at the end.
3. The center provides academic support services to students who meet the criteria of the Commonwealth Academic Achievement Program/Act 101.
4. There are programs that equip the students to acquire experience in their chosen areas of study through internships, co-ops and job shadowing.
5. The SSC also provides tutoring in the areas writing, math and speech communication.
Check out Shawn Hogue’s guide to student success.