Are you interested in a degree that prepares you for all aspects of the mortuary field? Then Gannon’s Mortuary Science program has everything that you’ve been looking for. Check out five facts that you need to know about Mortuary Science
1. Gannon’s Mortuary Science program is well-rounded with a strong Biology and Business core. The curriculum includes 98 credits to be completed at Gannon and the remaining 30 are completed at any licensed mortuary institute.
2. Mortuary Science students are given extensive opportunities to interact with local funeral homes, bereavement centers and their staff.
3. 100% of Gannon Students move on to mortuary school in their fourth year of study.
4. Gannon mortuary students hold a reputation for being well-prepared as they hold a 100% pass rate on state licensing examinations.
5. Mortuary Science is far more than embalming and restorative art. Graduates can obtain jobs in teachings, sales, business, and research.
Want to take more of a management and business approach to your future? Check out highlights of our business program here.